How to Consign
How it Works
- Items are accepted on consignment. You get paid once the items sell. We are currently not offering cash buyout options. See consignment percentages below.
- No appointment necessary (just bring your items in during our drop off hours).
- No setup fee.
- Items are on a 90 consignment and are subject to markdowns every 30 days. Seasonal items may be subject to shorter consignment times.
- We ask that items are in excellent condition, current styles and from a smoke free home. Items must be brought in on hangers or fold neatly in tubs. *We do not accept items in trash bags.
- Amanda’s Exchange is excited to now offer Simple Pay, an on online ACH Payment that deposits directly into your bank account. You, the consignor, enter your bank account information into your secure, online account portal. We do NOT have any access to your bank account. You may pick up your money via cash at the store or ACH Payment sent monthly. ACH Fee is $2.50 per transaction. Benefits of Simple Pay:
- No lost checks
- Quicker access to your funds
- More secure payments
- More sustainable process-no paper waste
- More efficient
- Click Here to for easy step-by-step setup instructions
- We must have your email address on file for you to have online access to your account. We will then send you an email to set up a secure account.
What Amanda's Exchange Is:
We offer a convenient way to sell your clothing, accessories, furniture and home goods on consignment. To sell on consignment means that we partner together to present your merchandise in an attractive way– in order to sell it and generate income for the both of us. Amanda’s Exchange selects merchandise that meets the demand of what our customer base is seeking. Items must be in excellent condition and better brands.
What Amanda's Exchange Is Not:
A donation drop site or thrift store. Since we are a consignment store, we methodically select the merchandise that we will place on our floor for sale. Items that we are unable to accept are returned to you (the consignor). While we are able to accept small quantities of merchandise that we will donate to an outside source on your behalf, please pre-sort your items to meet our consignment guidelines prior to bringing the merchandise into the store. Due to the volume of consignments we accept, we are unable to sort large “drop and donates” that do not fit the guidelines outlined on our website.
Large Furniture Items
All items are approved in-store except large furniture. For large furniture approval , please visit the link below and fill out our "furniture approval form". Answer the questions and upload pictures of your items.
Approved furniture may be brought in anytime, preferably Monday through Friday. We do ask that you have someone with you to help unload your items. If you need assistance from a mover, we can recommend one.
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-6pm
- Friday: 10am-5pm
- Drop-offs are not accepted on Saturdays.
- For shorter wait times, we encourage drop offs Tuesday through Friday.