How to Consign
How it Works
- Items are accepted on consignment. You get paid once the items sell. We are currently not offering cash buyout options. See consignment percentages below.
- No appointment necessary (just bring your items in during our drop off hours).
- No setup fee.
- Items are on a 90 consignment and are subject to markdowns every 30 days. Seasonal items may be subject to shorter consignment times.
- We ask that items are in excellent condition, current styles and from a smoke free home. Items must be brought in on hangers or fold neatly in tubs. *We do not accept items in trash bags.
Large Furniture Items
All items are approved in-store except large furniture. For large furniture approval , please visit the link below and fill out our "furniture approval form". Answer the questions and upload pictures of your items.
Approved furniture may be brought in anytime, preferably Monday through Friday. We do ask that you have someone with you to help unload your items. If you need assistance from a mover, we can recommend one.
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-6:30pm
- Friday: 10am-5pm
- Drop-offs are not accepted on Saturdays.
- For shorter wait times, we encourage drop offs Tuesday through Friday.