How to Consign
How it Works
We have temporarily altered our drop off procedures in order to keep our customers and our staff safe. Here is everything you need to know!
- We are requesting all consignments be brought in tubs with lids.
- You will drop off the items only. We will not be looking through your items while you wait.
- Pull up to the glass doors on the west side of the building. One customer will be allowed in this door at a time. Please wait in your car for your turn to bring in your items.
- We will be holding all consignments in tubs for 48 hours before we process them.
- You can choose to donate the unaccepted items or pick them back up.
- We request that you mindfully choose what you are sending for consignment. Items need to be current styles (no more than 3 years old), name brand to designer labels in excellent condition. We are receiving a very high volume of drop offs and have to devote a lot of space to store the tubs. If the item doesn’t fit the criteria, please do not send it. Please note, we are no longer able to accommodate clothing sent in trash bags.
- During our altered drop-off procedures, we will be offering consignment only, not buying any items outright.
- All items are approved in-store except large furniture. For large furniture approval , please click here and fill out our "furniture approval form". Answer the questions and upload pictures of your items.
- Home decor items may be brought in with clothing in tubs.
Large Furniture Items
All items are approved in-store except large furniture. For large furniture approval , please visit the link below and fill out our "furniture approval form". Answer the questions and upload pictures of your items.
Approved furniture may be brought in anytime, preferably Monday through Friday. We do ask that you have someone with you to help unload your items. If you need assistance from a mover, we can recommend one.
Temporary Drop-Off Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6:30pm
- Friday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 4pm
- *Drop-offs are not accepted on Saturdays.
- For shorter wait times, we encourage drop offs Tuesday through Thursday.