We Are Once Again Accepting Your Consignments!
We are starting to accept items on consignment again! Here's how to consign during our temporary closure.
We know with the extra time at home, our consignors are taking the time to purge their closets and many have reached out to us on how to get those items to us for consignment. Here are the guidelines in which we will be able to accept consignments during our temporary closure.
The governor announced April 6, 2020 that non-essential businesses are allowed to offer curbside service and to process online orders. We have limited staff at the store due to the stay-at-home order and are taking extra precautions to foster a safe work environment for ourselves and for you! We ask that you do not make a special trip out of your house to bring in consignments. Rather, when you have to visit the grocery store or pharmacy, plan it around these available drop off times and do everything in one trip.
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday: 11am-3pm
- Items must be folded neatly and placed in a PLASTIC TUB with a lid (no exceptions).
- You MUST print a consignment contract from your online access portal; sign it and write on the contract if you want us to donate the unaccepted items or if you’d like to pick them back up. Place a SIGNED consignment contract in EVERY tub you’re dropping off. Online access accounts are available to existing consignors. If you are not an existing consignor or if you haven't already set up your online access account, email us the store prior to dropping off items to set up your access.
- Pull up to the drop off entrance (on the west side of our building) during our specified drop off times above, you’ll leave the tubs outside. (Make sure we see you). We will wipe down the tubs and bring them inside the store for processing after 48 hours. If there's someone else dropping off at the same time, wait in your car for them to finish.
- Tubs and unaccepted items will be available for pickup the same day of the following week.
- For tips on how to clean out your closet, click here.
- For the safety of you and our staff, consignors will not be allowed in the store. We will not be handling cash or doing payouts during drop off times. We will still be mailing checks monthly for account balances of $50 or more.
What We’re Accepting:
- Children’s, ladies, junior’s, pre-teen and plus size spring & summer clothing, shoes and accessories. Items must be in excellent condition, better brands and current styles.
- Small décor and linens.
- Large furniture: still submit an approval form online (see "How to Consign") and safe drop off can be arranged.
What We’re Not Accepting:
Prom dresses, evening wear, suits, items on hangers or in cardboard boxes or trash bags. These items will NOT be accepted
- During our closure, we will be posting inventory on multiple online platforms, including our website. www.AmandasExchange.shop
- We will be extending all summer clothing contracts thru August 15th, 2020. Non-summer items will run for 90 days after our reopening date. You will be able to view all your items on your online ConsignorAccess portal. (Dates subject to change.)
- Please hold your fall & winter clothing. We will let you know when we're accepting those on consignment.
Thank you for your support of our locally owned small business during this uncertain time.